CCNA ROUTING AND SWITCHING : CCNA 200-120
CCNA certification is a first-level Cisco Career certification. CCNA certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN
CCNA is the most popular certification in Networking by CISCO. Cisco created this course to recognize basic competency in installation and support of small/medium sized network. If you are looking for a career in Cisco networking industry. This is the right course to start from.
The CCNA certification training gives participants the necessary skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, implement troubleshoot and operate medium sized networks. In CCNA training we provide you hands-on industry-level Lab exposure and complex and realistic lab scenarios.
CCNA is one of the most vouched and valued IT certification throughout the world. As much as or even more than 1 million CCNA certificates have been awarded since it was first launched in 1998. So it is not by fluke that Cisco has achieved such humongous figures.
The great thing about obtaining a Cisco certified networking certification is that unlike most certifications, this certification puts you in perfect position to command or demand a higher than average starting salary. The CCNA certification certifies that the person with the certification has been validated on Cisco’s products and services.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Describe IPv6 basics
- Troubleshoot VLAN issues, explain how STP works, configure EtherChannel, and understand the idea behind Layer 3 redundancy
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Define the characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot multi-area OSPF
- Describe SNMP, syslog and NetFlow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images, and licenses
- Building a Simple Network
- Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Managing Network Device Security
- Introducing IPv6 Building a Medium-Sized Network
- Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity Wide Area Networks
- Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Implementing a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution Network Device Management