About MCSA Certification:
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification helps validate that an individual has the comprehensive set of skills necessary to perform a particular IT job role, such as database administrator or enterprise administrator. MCSE certifications build on the technical proficiency measured in the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certifications. Therefore, you will earn one or more MCTS certifications on your way to earning an MCSE certification.
After this Course :
Candidates will get a Solutions Expert Certification with 5 Online exams.
Candidates will be covering 5 MCSA Papers as Follows :
• Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (Exam Code – Exam 70–410 )
• Administering Windows Server 2012 (Exam Code – Exam 70–411 )
• Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (Exam Code – Exam 70-412)
• Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (Exam Code – Exam 40-413)
• Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (Exam Code – Exam 40-414)
The globally recognized standard for IT professionals
Validate your ability to move your company to the cloud, increase user productivity and flexibility, reduce data loss, and improve data security for your organization.
Earning an MCSE: Messaging certification will qualify you for a position in network and computer systems administration.
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (Exam Code – Exam 70–410 )
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (Exam Code – Exam 70–411 )
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (Exam Code – Exam 70–412 )
- Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (Exam Code – Exam 70–345)